Great little before dinner nibblers! I recommend serving on pieces of lettuce leaf for easier handling. The recipe came from Food & Drink - the best of the decade!
My Private Note
crab ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 lb crabmeat (defrosted & drained - if frozen)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1CRAB CAKES: Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Flake crab meat& stir into mixture.
- 3Season to taste& add hot pepper sauce.
- 4Combine corn meal& flour on a plate.
- 5Form crab mixture into 1 tbsp sized balls, flatten slightly, roll in corn meal flour mixture& place on a baking sheet that has been brushed with melted butter.
- 6Drizzle more melted butter on each crab cake& bake in preheated 450F oven, turning once for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- 7GARLIC MAYO: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- 8Serve with crab cakes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes with Garlic Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g