Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a creation based on 2 of the crab cake recipes I found online. #50649 and #77897, thanks Laurita and Susan Dillard. They turned out great.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 lemon
- In a bowl mix well 3/4 cup Panko and all other ingredients except crab and butter.
- Gently mix in crabmeat to keep from breaking up the chunks.
- Shape into 8 or 10 patties and coat with remaining Panko.
- Refrigerate till chilled, about 1 hour.
- In a skillet heat butter and/or oil on medium heat.
- When hot add the crab cakes.
- Sear until coating is golden brown and crispy on each side.
- Serve with Louis Sauce.