This is a creation based on 2 of the crab cake recipes I found online. #50649 and #77897, thanks Laurita and Susan Dillard. They turned out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 lemon
- 1In a bowl mix well 3/4 cup Panko and all other ingredients except crab and butter.
- 2Gently mix in crabmeat to keep from breaking up the chunks.
- 3Shape into 8 or 10 patties and coat with remaining Panko.
- 4Refrigerate till chilled, about 1 hour.
- 5In a skillet heat butter and/or oil on medium heat.
- 6When hot add the crab cakes.
- 7Sear until coating is golden brown and crispy on each side.
- 8Serve with Louis Sauce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes The-Cat-Did-It Style
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 471.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: