Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and easy crab crakes. Delicious.
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumbs or 1⁄2 cup cracker meal
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix the above ingredients well.
- Shape into cakes and fry in butter until brown.
- May be prepared a day in advance and fried just before serving.
- Makes 6-10.
- I usually made these for my mom and I, and froze them.
- They freeze beautifully.
Great recipe!!! I put this on the menu at my restaurant, I added a little cajun spice instead of old bay, it worked out well. Big Seller. Blissful, many thanks. Slainte
Very good. Low fat and tasty. What more could one ask? Thanks, BlissFULL.
Fast and easy to make, these crab cakes are also very good. I included a dash of cayenne and made 14 appetizer-sized cakes, or 2 per person. I served them with lemon slices & tartar sauce, and made my guests very happy ~ Thanks!