Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Being from Baltimore all crab foods are special. This is from a can of Old Bay seasoning. I don't know how many times I've made these cakes but everyone who eats them are overly satisfied. I like mine on saltine crackers with a little mustard.
- 2 slices bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1. Break bread into small pieces.
- 2. Mix in mayo, OLD BAY, parsley, mustard & egg.
- 3. Stir in crab meat.
- 4. Shape mixture into patties (about 3-4" across).
- 5. Broil 10 minutes.
- 6. Fry in 1/4" hot oil until golden brown on both sides.