Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup crushed, chopped parsley
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 lbs crabmeat
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make into 4 oz. patties
- Coat with flour and fry in 1 inch of oil until golden brown.
Next time less parsley and more crab. I also added a Cajun Lemon Aioli to the top with a sprig of parsley.
These were awesome! I added a little bit of diced onion, used crushed Town House crackers instead of breadcrumbs, used low-fat mayo and baked the cakes instead of frying them. This recipe makes A LOT of cakes, so I'll half it next time.