Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my dad's specialty. He usually makes it for our family's Christmas eve dinner, so it has become a family favorite. Enjoy!
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cracker crumb (Ritz or town house)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Remove all shells from crab meat.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl except cracker crumbs.
- Shape into patties and cover with cracker crumbs.
- Pan fry for 6-8 minutes.