- 1 lb chesapeake bay crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crab boil seasoning
- 1 cup fresh grated breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Put crabmeat in mixing bowl.
- Add beaten egg.
- Mix lightly.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Form the crab cake mixture into the desired size.
- Fry in skillet with vegetable oil on medium to high heat (about 1/2-inch of oil in bottom of skillet).
- Fry on one side until golden brown and turn over on other side to get the same.