Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good-tasting crab cake.
- 1 lb chesapeake bay crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crab boil seasoning
- 1 cup fresh grated breadcrumbs
- Put crabmeat in mixing bowl.
- Add beaten egg.
- Mix lightly.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Form the crab cake mixture into the desired size.
- Fry in skillet with vegetable oil on medium to high heat (about 1/2-inch of oil in bottom of skillet).
- Fry on one side until golden brown and turn over on other side to get the same.
very tasty and easy to make!! nice recipie!! thx ;0)
Absolutely Delicious! I did add one more egg though. I LOVED how they pattied up. Moist but not runny. Held together beautifully! This one is a keeper!!! Thanks for sharing!
These were OK for us. We thought they lacked in flavor. I followed the recipe as written. We thought it could use more mustard and worcestshire sauce. We topped them with spicy mustard and this helped.