Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good-tasting crab cake.
Make and share this Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Put crabmeat in mixing bowl.
- Add beaten egg.
- Mix lightly.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Form the crab cake mixture into the desired size.
- Fry in skillet with vegetable oil on medium to high heat (about 1/2-inch of oil in bottom of skillet).
- Fry on one side until golden brown and turn over on other side to get the same.
very tasty and easy to make!! nice recipie!! thx ;0)
These were OK for us. We thought they lacked in flavor. I followed the recipe as written. We thought it could use more mustard and worcestshire sauce. We topped them with spicy mustard and this helped.
I done exactly what the recipe called for and they came out EXCELLENT!! PERFECT!! AWESOME!! I will treasure this recipe, because I finally found the perfect crab cake recipe! Thanks! Sandra.