Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy! Yummy!
- 2 cups cooked crabmeat
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Mix crab with all other ingredients EXCEPT oil.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Heat oil, cook patties until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
I didn't really like this recipe. I think that the veggies need to be sauteed, and it needs a little more hot sauce. They were very easy to make, though, and we had fun frying them. They cooked through veyr well and didn't burn easily.