- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup corn kernel
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- shred the crab meat.
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl. mix well.
- scoop out 2 tbsp (aprox.) roll as you would a meatball, and flatten into a cake. repeat.
- place on a nonstick baking pan , cover, and refrigerate for 30 minute.
- bake at 450 degrees for 20 min, then flip over and bake for another 10 minute.