In 'Quesadillas' by Donna Kelly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss crabmeat, lemon juice, bell pepper, celery, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl; taste and add salt and pepper, if needed.
- 2Lay 4 tortillas on the counter and spread 1/3 cup cheese over each.
- 3Spread 1 cup crab mixture over cheese.
- 4Sprinkle another 1/3 cup cheese over top.
- 5Slide one of the cheese-covered tortillas into a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 6Place one of the remaining tortillas on top.
- 7Press down with a wide spatula to remove any air pockets.
- 8Cover and cook 1-2 minutes, checking frequently, until bottom tortilla is crisp and browned.
- 9Turn over, cover, and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until lightly browned.
- 10Repeat this process for remaining quesadillas.
- 11Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cake Style Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.3
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 791.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.5 g