Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and quick to prepare these are on the top of the list for my favorite hors d'oeuvres.
Make and share this Crab Cake-Stuffed Portobellos recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small portabella mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Remove stems from mushrooms ; set caps aside. In a small skillet, saute onion and celery in 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients minus the the olive oil. Gently stir in crab and onion mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture into each mushroom cap; drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with paprika. Place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes.