Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had a small little crab cake left from Simple Crab Cakes By Recipe Reader and wanted to do something different with it besides just re-heating it. So the cake, and a few other little ingredients became a very enjoyable breakfast. Unless you use the same recipe as I did for the Crab Cake, you may not get the same taste as I did. But everyone likes to put their own spin on recipes, so that's o.k. :) If desired, serve with your favorite bread or English muffin toasted. Posted to Food.com (a.k.a. " ZAAR ") on January 14th., 2013
- 2 ounces crab cakes, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons monterey jack cheese, divided (optional)
- In a small skillet, melt 2 Tablespoons of margarine over medium heat.
- Add crumbled crab cake into melted margarine and warm through.
- Then add remaining margarine and melt,add beaten eggs at this time.
- Sprinkle with pepper and 2 Tablespoons of cheese, if using.
- Scramble eggs until desired doneness is reached.
- Place eggs on a plate and top with the remaining cheese.