Hey Jude's Note:
This is an easy do-ahead appetizer. Prep time does not include the 1-hour to overnight refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add red pepper, green onions, parsley, cheddar cheese, cayenne and crab meat. Mix well.
- 3Divide mixture equally between the tortillas; spread evenly then roll each tortilla up tightly. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°. Cut rolls into 3/4-inch slices and place slices cut-side down on greased baking sheets.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Serve hot with salsa for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Burrito Slices
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g