Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy do-ahead appetizer. Prep time does not include the 1-hour to overnight refrigeration time.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add red pepper, green onions, parsley, cheddar cheese, cayenne and crab meat. Mix well.
- Divide mixture equally between the tortillas; spread evenly then roll each tortilla up tightly. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut rolls into 3/4-inch slices and place slices cut-side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot with salsa for dipping.