Recipe by Hey Jude
This is an easy do-ahead appetizer. Prep time does not include the 1-hour to overnight refrigeration time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add red pepper, green onions, parsley, cheddar cheese, cayenne and crab meat. Mix well.
- Divide mixture equally between the tortillas; spread evenly then roll each tortilla up tightly. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut rolls into 3/4-inch slices and place slices cut-side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot with salsa for dipping.