Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
This recipe by Rob Rainford is super easy - it is made with canned crab meat and uses products found in most pantries. Please note that the refrigeration time is included in the cooking time.
- Place the crab meat in a bowl and add 1 cup of the breadcrumbs; reserve the remaining 1/2 cup.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Coat each of the patties in the reserved breadcrumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F.
- Oil the grill well.
- Grill the burgers for 4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve topped with Dijonnaise, fresh sprouts and avocado slices.
Have never made crab cakes.And don't think I will again.Perhaps with real crab they would be better.But had 2 cans of crab in pantry, so thought I would try this.I'm sure this is a good recipe for others.