This recipe by Rob Rainford is super easy - it is made with canned crab meat and uses products found in most pantries. Please note that the refrigeration time is included in the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the crab meat in a bowl and add 1 cup of the breadcrumbs; reserve the remaining 1/2 cup.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- 3Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- 4Coat each of the patties in the reserved breadcrumbs.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before grilling.
- 6Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F.
- 7Oil the grill well.
- 8Grill the burgers for 4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- 9Serve topped with Dijonnaise, fresh sprouts and avocado slices.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 801.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: