Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Have a bit of the topics in one of my favorite seafoods. Found on the net somewhere. If you know please let me know.
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, picked over
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 English muffins, halved, buttered lightly, and toasted
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Saute the bell peppers, onion, and garlic in the butter over medium low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the crab meat, lemon juice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and mustard, gently mixing well.
- Divide the crab-meat mixture among the muffin halves, mounding it slightly.
- Sprinkle the sandwiches with Parmesan cheese and broil for 3 to 4 minutes or until the tops are golden.
It's okay, but nothing special. Just a seasoned buger like any other. I like mine better (but I don't give out my secret recipe)!