Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a quick, easy and healthy casserole for dinner. Add some brown rice, or whole grain bread - and a salad for a great meal!
- 2 cups broccoli florets (steamed until just beginning to get soft, don't overcook)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crab, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli in bottom of dish; add flaked crab and onion.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and italian seasoning; spread over top of crab mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Good Dish. It was better with the old bay seasoning instead of italian, but overall, it was pretty good.
Delicious casserole! I used the imitation crab, regular onion and parmesan cheese instead of mozzarella. I also added Old Bay Seasoning. It turned out very good!
I really like this dish. Per the suggestion of a previous reviewer I seasoned the crabmeat, broccoli, and mayo mixture with old bay seasoning. I used leek instead of red onion and about 2tsp of dijon instead of 1. No italian seasoning. Rocked!