- 2 cups broccoli florets (steamed until just beginning to get soft, don't overcook)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crab, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli in bottom of dish; add flaked crab and onion.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and italian seasoning; spread over top of crab mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.