1/3 Photos of Crab Broccoli Bake
Here's a quick, easy and healthy casserole for dinner. Add some brown rice, or whole grain bread - and a salad for a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place broccoli in bottom of dish; add flaked crab and onion.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, mustard and italian seasoning; spread over top of crab mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese