Recipe by MommyMakes
This recipe is wonderful on crisp crackers. It would make a nice cheese ball or party spread as it makes a lot.
Top Review by mlao77
This is a delicious crab cheese dip, however i believe you got the recipe from Fulton's Crab House as this is their signature recipe (and they hand it out on a card at the restaurant). If making for a party, you might want to make extra since this goes fast!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon crabmeat
- 1⁄8 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hickory smoked mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Places small cubes of cream cheese into a blender, food processor, or other mixer. Mix until smooth, scrape sides and mix again.
- Once the cream cheese is smooth add the rest of ingredients to the mixer. Mix until well incorporated.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.