Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup pickling spices
- 1⁄4 cup sea salt
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon minced dried chives
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 5 bay leaves
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Pulsing, process until the mixture forms a coarse powder.
- Properly stored, covered and in a cool, dry place, this will last for months.
hey miller, I love your recipes!!! BUT here in Australia, the guys (I know) will only use sea water to cook their crabs!!! BUT I will actually print this and make it up and give it to some of our fishing buddies. But if I get hurt I will blame you!!!