Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Okay, so I thought of this after watching the next Iron Chef. John Besh's crab meat BLT was a bit more extravagant than this version, I think mine might be more "homey". Any kind of bread can be used for this as long as it's 1/2 inch think and toasted. As for the bacon I think plain old hickory smoked works for me.
- # In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice until well combined.
- Gently fold in crab; season with salt and pepper.
- Place one slice of the toasted bread on a work surface.
- Top with lettuce, crab salad, bacon and tomato slices In that order.
- Sandwich with remaining slice of bread.
- Serve immediately.