Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This hot appetizer will be a hit at your next dinner party. I received the recipe from my sister-in-law and have served it with great success.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped fine
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Press biscuits flat to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Combine all filling ingredients and place on top of biscuits.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
I made this recipe exactly as directed. Very tasty - however, next time I will use 2 pkgs. of biscuits as there was plenty of filling. It actually turned out kind of mushy. I think it will be great using more biscuits. (Sorry if this is my second review - my computer died)