My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour to make a roux.
- 2Slowly add milk until it is well blended.
- 3Stirring constantly, add cheese and cook until mixture thickens.
- 4Reduce heat and add seasonings, sherry, cream, and parsley.
- 5When mixture is thoroughly heated, add crab meat, stirring gently to keep lumps intact. Serve immediately in warm bowls and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Bisque Chincoteague
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.7
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 898.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: