Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is essentially dressed up canned cream soup, for those of us who like that sort of thing. No reason to spew hate.
Top Review by clzsurfr
This is the first time I've rated a recipe, but this was wonderful. I didn't have Cream of Aspargus, so used two cans of Cream of Mushroom (Healthy Choice). Used 1 1/2 cups fat free evaporated milk and 1 1/2 cups 1% milk. Added, sauted onions & celery, 1 tsp worchestershire sauce, 1/4 cup dry white wine and 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning. Topped each bowl with grated sharp chedder cheese. Served with rustic multigrain bread on a cold snowy day. What a hit!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup dry white wine