Recipe by Annetty
This is quick & easy to make, great served as part of a Chinese meal. Depending on the size you make you should get between 6-8 omelets.
- 4 eggs
- 1 (185 g) can crab, drained
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 6 green shallots
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs with a whisk until light and frothy, mix in the crab, bean sprouts, shallots and ginger.
- Lightly oil the base of a small fry pan, heat pan, add 1/6th of the omelet mixture.
- Cook until set on one side, turn and cook other side.
- Transfer to a serving plate - keep warm, cook remaining omelets.
- Blend cornflour with water in a small pan, add remaining ingredients. Stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens.
- Pour sauce over cooked omelets.