Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I first served this at a Christmas party back in 1979. It's quick and easy and is delicious! Originally clipped from a magazine.
- Thaw (if needed) and drain crabmeat.
- Blend softened cream cheese, chives,garlic powder and salt.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Shape into a ball or log.
- Roll in pecans or parsley.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and place on a serving dish.
- Let come to room temperature and serve with buttery crackers or fresh veggies.
Great recipe! I tried this last Christmas and forgot to write a review, but I have made it a few times since then, always a hit!!! I used a can of "real" crabmeat instead of the imitation package, and also added really finely chopped red pepper to add colour for Christmas:) tastes very good with the red pepper added! thanks for sharing!!!