Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy! (Prep time includes chill time).
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, EXCEPT potato chips. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
- Form mixture into 36 balls, using a rounded teaspoon for each. Roll in crushed chips; place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven, 10-12 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
- Serve with additional cocktail sauce for dipping.