Recipe by JillAZ
This is my Mom's recipe. We have it every Christmas Eve. We like to serve it with Ritz crackers but it is good on french bread or other crackers as well.
- 12 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- seafood cocktail sauce, your favorite
- buttery cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add green onion and worcestershire sauce.
- Blend well.
- Stir in crab meat.
- Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Tastes best if chilled overnight.
- To serve:.
- Unwrap crab ball and place on serving tray. Pour cocktail sauce over the top to cover. Serve with crackers.