Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Every time I make this appetizer, it disappears fast! You can adjust the amount of horseradish for a milder or hotter sauce.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained (NOT imitation)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup creamed horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first three ingredients, form into ball and chill.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Pour over chilled crab ball just before serving.
- Enjoy with crackers.