Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good! And very adaptable to your own tastes or to what you have available in your kitchen (the best part is the taste of crab & avocado together!). I first tried it at a restaurant 20+ years ago and have been making it at home ever since. I like it just the way I've posted but you can sub any type of bread, any type of crab, use avocado dip instead of fresh slices, and your choice of condiments. You can also melt the cheese for a couple of minutes under the broiler for a hot sandwich. Have fun!
- 1 onion roll, halved
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 fresh avocado, sliced
- 2 -3 imitation crab legs, halved lengthwise
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- Spread mayo and mustard on both sides of the onion roll.
- Top one slice of the roll with avocado slices and crab, then the cheese slice; if you're going to melt the cheese, now is the time.
- Top the other slice of roll with bean sprouts, put sandwich together and enjoy!
Very good, great simple meal, very nutricious!