1/2 Photos of Crab Avocado Mango Stack
Elizabeth W.'s Note:
This is one of my favorite appetizers at a local seafood restaurant. I loved it so much that I've recreated it at home. It makes enough for two generously portioned stacks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, sliced
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 ounces jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Mix last 8 ingredients (mayo through Tabasco), & refrigerate.
- 2Use a dual open ended cylindrical mold to form the stacks. (If you don't have a mold, use an empty clean soup or veggie can with both ends removed.) Place the mold onto the serving plate.
- 3(use half of the ingredients in each mold).
- 4Gently push down the avocado slices into the bottom of the mold.
- 5Mix together the mango, jalapeno, red bell pepper, & red onion, then gently push down on top of the avocado layer.
- 6Gently toss the crab with the refrigerated mayo mix (remoulade), then gently push down on top of the mango layer.
- 7Carefully slide the mold off of the stack and chill until ready to serve.
- 8Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Avocado Mango Stack
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 400.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard