Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served open-faced, the delicate crab meat and avocado topping taste delicious with crisp cucumber slices in these tea sandwiches. This is an elegant twist to the more traditional cucumber/cream cheese sandwich.
- 184.27 g can white crab meat, drained
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 1.23 ml onion salt
- 8 slice white bread, crusts removed
- 1-2 English seedless cucumber, sliced very thinly (one may be enough)
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 4.92 ml fresh lime juice (can use lemon juice)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml snipped fresh chives
- In a small bowl combine drained crab meat, softened cream cheese,and onion salt; combine well.
- Spread crab meat mixture over trimmed bread slices. Cut each bread slice diagonally into 4 triangles. Top each triangle with two cucumber slices.
- In another small bowl, mash avocado with lime juice and salt. Place a dollop on top of cucumber slices. Sprinkle chives over tops and serve immediately.