Recipe by ninja
Served open-faced, the delicate crab meat and avocado topping taste delicious with crisp cucumber slices in these tea sandwiches. This is an elegant twist to the more traditional cucumber/cream cheese sandwich.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can white crab meat, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 -2 English seedless cucumber, sliced very thinly (one may be enough)
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice (can use lemon juice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine drained crab meat, softened cream cheese,and onion salt; combine well.
- Spread crab meat mixture over trimmed bread slices. Cut each bread slice diagonally into 4 triangles. Top each triangle with two cucumber slices.
- In another small bowl, mash avocado with lime juice and salt. Place a dollop on top of cucumber slices. Sprinkle chives over tops and serve immediately.