Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in response to a request.It contains cheese and cream, crab and butter.It sounds delicious, I'll have to try this soon.
- 2 cups crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated American cheese
- Add crab meat to butter, saute 3 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with cream and egg yolk, add to crab meat.
- Cook until thickened, season with salt.
- Pour into Buttered casserole, sprinkle with cheeses and paprika.
- Bake 350 degrees until cheese melts.