Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
<3 FROM .....ALOHA PARADISE HAWAIIAN GRILLE.........
- 2 cups fresh lump crabmeat
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 scallions
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Mix crab, artichoke hearts, scallions, celery, white pepper, garlic, Parmesan/Romano/asiago cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Spread 6 oz. of crab mix on slice of sourdough bread.
- Top with cheddar/jack cheese: -- scallions.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
Heaven On A Plate