Serve with crackers, Melba toast rounds, toast points or whatever you like. Always a big hit.
Make and share this Crab Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces crabmeat, Real Crab not imitation
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Melt butter. Stir in onion, garlic and parsley.
- Cook till onion is tender.
- Add cream cheese and keep on low heat until creamy.
- Add other ingredients, except crab, and mix well.
- Pour into large oven proof serving dish and fold in crab meat.
- Bake until bubbly and hot.