1/5 Photos of Crab Artichoke Dip
Serve with crackers, Melba toast rounds, toast points or whatever you like. Always a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces crabmeat, Real Crab not imitation
- 2Preheat oven to 350*.
- 3Melt butter. Stir in onion, garlic and parsley.
- 4Cook till onion is tender.
- 5Add cream cheese and keep on low heat until creamy.
- 6Add other ingredients, except crab, and mix well.
- 7Pour into large oven proof serving dish and fold in crab meat.
- 8Bake until bubbly and hot.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 639.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: