Recipe by DeeDee
I changed the original recipe by adding sour cream and more cheeses because I like it creamy. If you like spice, add your favourite hot sauce to taste. Take this to a party, and guaranteed you will be asked for the recipe!
Top Review by psychotammymom
Although I didn't like this much, a couple other people loved the dish. They took the leftovers to work and received good reviews. It wasn't bad, but just didn't seem to have the WOW factor that I would have liked to have had. It does make a lot and is a good dip to take to a large gathering.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 (14 ounce) canunico artichoke hearts, packed in water, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) packagevacuum packed imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the softened cream cheese and add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- May be divided into 2 casseroles or makes one big one.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and starting to turn brown on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.