Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sounds fancy, and tastes fancy, but very simple to prepare - enjoy!
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups gouda cheese or 2 cups edam cheese, shredded
- 2 (6 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, drained, and minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, picked through and flaked
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 325 Degrees, F.
- Lightly butter a 7x11 baking dish (or a 9x9 square).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy and thick. Add all other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes - until the center is firm.
- Remove dish from oven and let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.