Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A creamy, indulgent seafood treat from a popular Nashville restaurant
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 3⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped canned red peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces frozen baby shrimp, unthawed
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shedded parmesan cheese
- Place all in mixing bowl in order listed stirring well after each addition.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- This can be microwaved if useing small amounts, or place all in casserole brushed with olive oil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes until just starting to brown on edges.
- I serve this with grilled slices of sweet italian bread, but it's also great with crackers.