Recipe by Just Cher
Make plenty. These will go quickly!
Top Review by barbie66
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! I made these last night using leftover king crab legs. Wow! I did use chive-flavored cream cheese, and I added a thin slice of fresh avacado before covering with the cheese. These are so easy and so wonderful! Definitely a keeper! Thank you for sharing your recipe. --Marla, AZ
- 1 can flakey biscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate biscuits.
- Divide each biscuit into 3 parts.
- You will end up with 30 pieces.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Spread generously with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Top with crab meat.
- Top with grated cheeses.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Bake or broil until cheese is melted.