Recipe by Phil Franco
From: Campbell's Kitchen Thaw Time: 30 minutes Prep Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 15 minutes The crabmeat/cream cheese filling is flavored with a bit of horseradish. Sliced green onions and almonds add both crunch and color..
- 1⁄2 package pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet (1 sheet)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Cut into 12 rounds, using 2" cookie cutter. Place 2" apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- STIR cream cheese until smooth. Stir in milk, horseradish, pepper and crabmeat.
- SPLIT pastries into 2 layers, making 24 layers in all. Spread crabmeat mixture on 12 bottom layers. Top with onions, almonds and top layers. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 12 Napoleons.