1/1 Photo of Crab and Zucchini Linguine
From todays local paper The West Australian. Fresh linguine is stressed as essential (usually can be found in the fridge section of the supermarket and only takes a couple of minutes to cook). Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g crabmeat (2-3 blue manna crabs)
- 4 zucchini (small)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 red chilies (deseeded and finely sliced down the length of the chilli)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 500 g fresh linguine
- 2 tablespoons parsley (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges, to serve)
- 1Pick through the crab meat to ensure there is no shell.
- 2Finely shred the zucchinis or either coarsely grate them or use a mandolin to slice.
- 3Add the olive oil to a wide pan and add the shredded zucchini and cook for a couple of minutes over a high heat until they collapse but have not coloured.
- 4Add the garlic and chillies and cook for a couple of minutes longer.
- 5Season well with the salt and pepper and fold through the crab meat.
- 6Meanwhile cook the linguine in salted water - this should not take more than 2 minutes.
- 7Lightly drain the linguine and then mix through the crab mixture.
- 8Fold through the parsley and lemon juice and then serve with the lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Zucchini Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 546.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: