Recipe by Derf
Quick, easy and very good over rice or noodles. Add more Tabasco if you wish, we like to add sweet green pepper strips.
Top Review by chia
very quick and easy to prepare, i used home grown orange tomatoes , tarragon and dill and followed the recipe. i think i would add some bell peppers next time and also use cajun seasoning instead of the fresh herbs.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned, drained)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with juice (fresh or canned)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh shrimp or 2⁄3 cup frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup fresh crabmeat or 2⁄3 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce