1/2 Photos of Crab and Shrimp Saute - Louisiana Style
Quick, easy and very good over rice or noodles. Add more Tabasco if you wish, we like to add sweet green pepper strips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned, drained)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with juice (fresh or canned)
- 2/3 cup fresh shrimp or 2/3 cup frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2/3 cup fresh crabmeat or 2/3 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Sauté onions and mushroom in oil.
- 2Add tomatoes, shrimp, crabmeat, tarragon, dill weed and Tabasco.
- 3Bring to simmer and cook just until shrimp are pink, about 5 or 6 minutes.
- 4Serve over white or brown rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Shrimp Saute - Louisiana Style
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: