Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and very good over rice or noodles. Add more Tabasco if you wish, we like to add sweet green pepper strips.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned, drained)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with juice (fresh or canned)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh shrimp or 2⁄3 cup frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup fresh crabmeat or 2⁄3 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Sauté onions and mushroom in oil.
- Add tomatoes, shrimp, crabmeat, tarragon, dill weed and Tabasco.
- Bring to simmer and cook just until shrimp are pink, about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice.
very quick and easy to prepare, i used home grown orange tomatoes , tarragon and dill and followed the recipe. i think i would add some bell peppers next time and also use cajun seasoning instead of the fresh herbs.