- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Kraft Miracle Whip preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1⁄4 teaspoon red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Add ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and beat again until well incorporated.
- Add onions and mix well using a fork.
- Adjust Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Divide mixture equally into 2 serving bowls.
- Add crab to one bowl and mix well using a fork.
- Add shrimp to the other bowl and mix well using a fork.
- Serve with potato chips or vegetable crackers.
- Refrigerate any unused portions.