William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
An excellent appetizer for any party. I have been making this recipe for over 40 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Kraft Miracle Whip preferred)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1/4 teaspoon red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 1In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until well blended.
- 2Add ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and beat again until well incorporated.
- 3Add onions and mix well using a fork.
- 4Adjust Tabasco sauce to taste.
- 5Divide mixture equally into 2 serving bowls.
- 6Add crab to one bowl and mix well using a fork.
- 7Add shrimp to the other bowl and mix well using a fork.
- 8Serve with potato chips or vegetable crackers.
- 9Refrigerate any unused portions.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Shrimp Dips
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 433.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g