Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for a tail-gate party or picnic. Make the filling and keep cold in a cooler.
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, flaked and picked over
- 4 ounces small cooked bay shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 green onions, finely chopped (include some tender green tops)
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon drained and chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 6 plain croissants, split
- In a bowl, mix together the first 10 ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, fill croissants generously with filling.