Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this served as a dip with toasted bread rounds or as my mother's generation would say "toast points". Or, serve for lunch, brunch, or dinner with a simple green salad and hot French bread. Cheesy, warm and a bit spicy! Serve with a sparkling wine for a really good time.
- Heat the cream in a heavy saucepan.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper, green onions, and parsley.
- Stir and simmer until thickened, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until just turning pink, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in half the cheese until that melts then add the crabmeat very carefully.
- Pour into an oven proof dish and top with the remaining cheese and pop under the broiler until the cheese bubbles and turns golden.