Yummy crab cakes make for a great appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the crab, potato, green onions, ½ cup mayo and season.
- 2Combine the ingredients and form into 8 patties of equal size.
- 3Pour the breadcrumbs on a plate and season.
- 4Dredge the patties in breadcrumbs to coat and set aside. The patties can be made several hours in advance to this point and refrigerated.
- 5In a bowl combine the remaining 1 cup of mayonnaise, zest, juice concentrate and mint.
- 6Season and refrigerate until needed. Can be made several hours in advance of serving.
- 7Fry cakes till golden brown.
- 8Serve with a dollop of the mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Potato Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g