Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy crab cakes make for a great appetizer
Make and share this Crab and Potato Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl combine the crab, potato, green onions, ½ cup mayo and season.
- Combine the ingredients and form into 8 patties of equal size.
- Pour the breadcrumbs on a plate and season.
- Dredge the patties in breadcrumbs to coat and set aside. The patties can be made several hours in advance to this point and refrigerated.
- In a bowl combine the remaining 1 cup of mayonnaise, zest, juice concentrate and mint.
- Season and refrigerate until needed. Can be made several hours in advance of serving.
- Fry cakes till golden brown.
- Serve with a dollop of the mayonnaise.