Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Bon Apetit....
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat (or 1/2 lb. fresh)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 24 medium mushrooms
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- In medium bowl, toss the crabmeat with the lemon juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except Parmesan) and combine well.
- Rinse baking sheet lightly with water, shaking off excess.
- Fill the mushrooms with the crab mixture.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place mushrooms on prepared baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until golden, about 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.