- 4 medium potatoes, baked
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, heated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out all pulp without breaking the skin.
- Mash or whip pulp and add butter, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add mushrooms, onions, 2/3 cup shredded cheese, and crabmeat.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.